Anmelden oder registrieren!

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Reiseforum - Reiseberichte. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

• johnsonplaid

Sie müssen sich registrieren, um eine Verbindung mit diesem Benutzer herzustellen.

Über mich

• I started my career in retail management, but a few years ago, I was drawn to the IT department. I've always been skilled at bringing people together and working towards common goals.

Persönliche Informationen

• Da war ich schon!

This was a fantastic tour and way to experience the Cotswold's. Not only was Steve extremely knowledgeable about where we were going and passing through, he was hilarious and a great driver. He made everyone feel important and was willing to let us stop in between places to get a few panoramic photos. I would highly recommend this to all my friends.

• Meine Wunschziele

My dream place would be a mountainous area where there is a small village and the people in that village have a heavy sense of what it is to be a community and help one another. For they understand in order to progress only United are they able to do so; life there not always being about self. As I dream of my dream place I also imagine people being very in touch with nature and work with it rather than against it in all things from growing crops, to building homes (no more trees being chopped down) . Things like health care, education, tolerance of those whom are different and sense of giving back to the community are popular beliefs followed by people there.

• Guthaben

0,00 Amigitos

• Geburtstag

20. Dezember 1990 (33)

Männlich

United Kingdom

• Beruf

Inventory Executive

• Hobbys

Tennis, Baseball